Saturday, January 29, 2011

1st days at home

We have been home with Georgia for 2 days now and things seem to be going ok. She has been borderline with jaundice, so we have had her by the window for most of the 2 days. She is having a lot of trouble feeding(wonder where she gets that from) which is also not letting her gain weight. The doctors say once she gains more weight she will eat better, but is it a bad cycle. Today she has been more alert which is so fun. She is a very chill baby, but wants to be held a lot (I'm not complaining). We need to just get her to eat better so she will gain some weight and we wont have to worry about jaundice anymore. Here are some more pictures of her. Hope you think she is as beautiful as we do.


My grandmother made this blanket for Georgia Grace
Thanks Mimi


Georgia tanning in the sunlight
Her first night home in the cradle that I slept in as a baby.
My dad made this cradle for us.
She did not spend more that 5 minutes in here before she wanted to be held.

Proud mom and dad bringing home their wonderful gift


Mom and dad leaving the hospital

She is wrapped up in the blanket my grandmother made for me as a baby

Yes, I'm already putting big bows on her head.

3 comments:

  1. love the pictures
    the cradle is beautiful
    i love it
    the blankets look warm and snuggley
    i'm sure she loves them
    get lots of snuggles in

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom saw this first and said how beautiful Georgia was. She also said how much she looks like Robert. I told her I disagreed with her, based on how she looked at the hospital, but looking at these pictures, I agree - I see a little Robert! (or, Roberta) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie :) So excited for your family! The pictures are so beautiful. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete