Monday, January 10, 2011

Blizzard in Huntsville!!!

All week long the news stations were reporting that we were going to get a lot of snow, 4-8 inches. Having grown up in the south where they predict snow and then it doesn't come, I was sceptical. Robert was sooo excited, even over estimating what we were going to get. He would get mad at me when I would tell him to only expect 4 inches. Well Robert was right, we woke up to 9 inches of snow in Madison. It was soooo pretty. Everything was covered and the atmosphere was soooo peaceful. Robert was not able to go to work today so we stayed home together and played in the snow all day!!
Robert did not want to go to sleep last night because he wanted to stay up and watch it snow. Robert was still up at 2:00 am with excitement about watching the snow. I can only imagine what my kids are going to be like about snow.
Multiple people called me today to tell me to take it easy so I wouldn't go into labor, well that didn't happen. 2 walks around the block and helping build a gaint snowman!


This is our back patio, just covered in snow.

Zoey and me in front of the park in our neighborhood.


The Snowman we built. Robert is standing behind it, that is how big it is.

39 weeks pregnant and able to build a snowman bigger than me!!!!


2 comments:

  1. WOW, that snowman is awesome! You should add a baby bump to it, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I said that to Robert. I thought about making another snowman and making it pregnant.

    ReplyDelete