Thursday, January 13, 2011

Georgia's Room

Sorry it has taken me so long to get pictures up of Georgia's room. We finally just finished putting things on the wall. It has been a hard process deciding how to arrange the room. If you can't tell, the wall color is light pink (duh). When we moved into the house, this room was bright purple with Tinker Bell boarders. We are very happy with the way it turned out, and now just need a baby to put in it.

This is the view when you walk in the door.

This is the view from the window.

This is the view from the crib.

This is the bow holder that I made. I anticipate needing to make many more of these.


This is my Grandmother's dress from when she was a little girl. I had 3 of her dresses hanging in my room as a child. Now my baby gets the same. My mom had this made for me. The funny thing is that she was planning on doing it, and then I said I wanted to make a shadow box with her dress and other items in it. I guess great minds think alike.


This is her crib and bedding. It has four different patterns: solid pink, pink and white stripe, pink and white polka-dot, and a floral.

This is a picture a friend from church painted for me. She didn't know I was going to have another dress in the room, how perfect.

This is the shadow box I made. The top pair were my grandmother's shoes, the middle my mom's, and the bottom were mine. It looks really cute in person.

This is a really cute night light that I found.

5 comments:

  1. I love it even more now that everything is hung into place! She's a lucky little girl to have such an adorable room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started following your blog. :) The room is so sweet. Now that the room is completely ready maybe Georgia Grace will decide she is ready to make her grand appearance also! I will be praying that she comes before you have to be induced!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her room! She's such a lucky girl! Such great thought put into every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the room
    can;t wait to see it in person
    i'm sure she will love it too

    ReplyDelete