Monday, January 24, 2011

41 weeks

So we went to the doctor today and I haven't made any progress. This little miss is being very stubborn. The doctor wants us to check into the hospital tonight to start the process. We won't actually start the pitocin until tomorrow morning. I doubt I will sleep at all tonight. Right now I am so excited and keep dancing around saying "We're going to have a baby!!" I can't believe it is actually here. I feel like I have been waiting my whole life for this moment, and it is about to happen. My emotions are running wild and I am crying right now just thinking how much I already love this little girl and can't wait to hold her. Hopefully everything will go well and we will be home with her in a few days. I will post pictures as soon as I can, but be patient with us, our new camera does not sync up with our laptops.

1 comment:

  1. she is precious and beautiful and i want to hold her again.
    love you guys
    let us know if there is anything we can do

    ReplyDelete