Thursday, May 26, 2011

1st time with dad

Yesterday I went to choir and left Georgia with Robert for the first time. He had never watched her longer than a quick shower. I was a little worried about leaving her since she had just gotten her shots and was extra fussy. When I walked in the front door this is what I saw:

Georgia sitting in her bumbo intently watching American Idol, and dad was in the other room. I started laughing so hard because it was the funniest sight. She is not looking at the TV in this shot because she was trying to turn around and see me, but she was looking at the TV when I came in.



Here she is watching Lauren sing with Carrie Underwood. Not a good sign that she likes TV this early. I told Robert that the bumbo is not intended to be used as a TV chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment