Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter

Georgia had a great 1st Easter. We went to a party on Thursday with a bunch of other kids from our church. Jessica did such a great job decorating and making it fun for all the 2 and 3 year old kids. Georgia is still too young to know what is going on, but it was fun to go and participate. Next year will be fun since she will be able to pick up eggs. I will have to actually share her candy with her then.
On the Saturday before Easter Blakeley and I went to participate in the Great Cloth Diaper Change. We were trying to set a World record on the most cloth diapers being changed at once. It was fun to be a part of history.
Easter morning was the first Sunday we went to church service and Sunday school. We had only been going to Sunday school since I had to feed Georgia every 3 hours. She did well and took part of a bottle from the girls in the nursery. She is not good at taking bottles from other people. She stopped letting Robert give her a bottle, so I have to take her everywhere with me. It was nice to go back to church service and this means I can go back to choir now :). After church we went over to a friends house and had a nice lunch with 2 other couples. I am really into traditions and wanted to have a traditional Easter meal, but I don't like ham. It was so nice to be able to do this with other friends so we didn't have too much food left over. We will have to make it a tradition.
My pictures are all out of order so I apologize.


Easter at Blakeley's-Godmama's and the kids

Me and Jude, Blakeley and Georgia, Erica and Jasper


Blakeley and Georgia


She will hate me later for all the things I put her in



Easter Party at Jessica's House.

I am holding Georgia up


Yes, she is in her Easter Basket


Autumn, Georgia, and Jasper


Easter Lunch

Robert, Julie, Georgia, Hunter, Jude, Blakeley, Erica, Sage, and Hank


Easter Lunch. MMMM



You can't see but her onsie has a Easter bunny on it


Georgia's Easter dress


Another shot of her Easter dress.

It is white with pink embroidered flower and pearls

Yes, she wears dresses like this every week. I love living in the south

Family photo on Easter


The kids at Easter in their cute outfits

Georgia, Jasper, Sage, and Jude


No comments:

Post a Comment