Thursday, May 5, 2011

3 months

I am a little late at getting this post up, but we had pictures taken right after she turned 3 months and then the tornado outbreak. We are so lucky to have made it out with little to no damage. Georgia spent the entire day in our pantry. I put her moses basket in there and she took all of her naps in the pantry.
Georgia weighed 10 lbs and 8 oz (15%, wahoo she gained extra weight)when she turned 3 months. I do not know how long she is. She is getting fat rolls on her legs. She is smiling so much more now at me, but makes us work for them around other people. She has become very clingy to mommy and will not let other people hold her unless they face her out. She is talking so much now. I will try to get a video of it.
Georgia took a road trip to Florida to see Mollie and Nelson. I will post later about that trip. Georgia has been sleeping in her crib for about 7 hours a night. We were still swaddling her up until she turned 3 months. Once we stopped she woke up more during the night. She is doing better now that she is a week into not being swaddled. It has been easier learning her schedule and knowing what she wants. I always heard parents say that their kid had a different cry for hungry and tired, but I could never tell a difference. I am able to tell now with Georgia.
Georgia loves looking around and seeing what is going on. People always talk about how alert she is. She a little advanced on her motor skills for her age, we will see if it continues, since we haven't had as much time to work on our floor playing. She has started to grasp toys and play with them now. It is so cool seeing the progression of development right before my eyes.
She had her second holiday, Easter, which she spent with her friends Jude, Jasper, and Sage.












Look at those chunky legs















No comments:

Post a Comment