Friday, February 25, 2011

1 month

I can't believe my baby is already a month old. It does not seem like we have been home from the hospital that long, but at the same time it feels like she has always been a part of my life. Robert and I love being parents and couldn't have asked for a more perfect baby. She is so sweet right now and loves to be held. She is sleeping in her cradle at night as long as I heat it up first. She will sleep for a 5 hour stretch, before I wake her up to feed her ( we just started this 2 nights ago). We only do that once since she is still under weight. Georgia is now 6 lbs and 13.5 ounces, a full pound heavier than when we brought her home from the hospital. She is feeding much better now, but still has plenty of room for improvement. I have been able to stop pumping so much :) Right now Georgia loves being held, cuddling, looking at the lights, and looking at our pictures on the wall behind the couch and rocking chair. She does not like being put down for long periods of time (2 minutes so mom can potty), having her diaper or clothes changed (its too cold), or getting out of the bath. She makes the cutest noises, some of them sound like monkey sounds. I love to listen to her and see her little face. She also sleeps with her hands on her face, which I do too. I do not like to see her face before she is about to cry. She will start to do a silent cry first and I will try to change the position I am holding her to see if I can stop it before it turns into a cry.
We are calling her Georgia and Georgia Grace, I can't just pick one. Her main nickname is little bit, but I also call her peanut, missy, and princess. I do not like Gigi, which is going to be hard to stop people from calling her.
She is really such a good baby and we are so Happy. Georgia we love you!!!










When I was 2 years old I got a doll for Christmas which I named Tiny baby. Tiny baby was just about my size. I wanted to take a picture with Georgia and Tiny baby.

Tiny baby is on the left, Georgia is on the right. Just in case you couldn't tell

1 comment: