Thursday, March 17, 2011

Over the river and through the woods

to Grandmothers house we go. Georgia Grace took her first road trip to Nashville the other weekend. We went up to visit with a bunch of people and it was so much fun. We got to see a lot of my high school friends, and my mom's friends. My mom had a "sip and see" with her birthday group on Saturday. It was so much fun getting to see everyone and showing my beautiful baby off.
My wonderful mom had Georgia sleep in her room and took one of the feedings during the night for me. Thanks mom. It was nice getting to sleep a longer stretch. I am giving Georgia a bottle during the middle of the night so I am not up as long since her breastfeeding time is still about an hour.
Gigi and Georgia Grace. This is one reason why Georgia can not be called GG
Bopa and Georgia. I have never seen my dad smile as much/big as he does when he is holding one of his grand kids.

Natalie and Georgia

Aubrie and Georgia

Jenna and Georgia

Sarah and Georgia. Sarah's son, Luca, was not interested in Georgia. Luca you better start being loving on girls and spoiling them now.

Lindsay and David




Georgia had her first play date at my friend Blakeley's house. No, she isn't playing yet, but it is nice for me to get out and see some friends.

Hank, Jasper, and Georgia

I love Hank's hair. I don't know if you can see it in this picture, but it looks like a teenage boy's hair, who spent 30 minutes getting it to stand up just right.

1 comment:

  1. love all the pictures Jewels and I really loved seeing you and Georgia!

    ReplyDelete