Thursday, March 17, 2011

More visitations

The past few weeks have been very busy. Once we got home from Nashville we packed back up and headed down to Birmingham for a conference. My mom came down with us so she could watch Georgia Grace while I went to the lectures. I was able to get all of my continuing education hours done for the year, yea!!!
Georgia is a little social butterfly and has met many more people this past week. We went to our first birthday party, church, my choir, and my old work. Everyone loves her so much, but who doesn't love a baby.
Georgia has been smiling so much more now, but I never seem to be able to capture it on video. I am trying, but as soon as I turn the camera on she stops smiling. It is the same thing with her crawling. I can't believe that my daughter doesn't want to show off. If she stays shy then she is missing a huge part of Vraciu gene, I am NOT shy.
Georgia's first time to Church

She is smiling so much more now

What a cutie
I love finding her like this. I don't know how she does it. Tiny feet, big close

Happy St. Patty's day


She had to wear green.

No comments:

Post a Comment