Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Georgia not Alabama

You can barely tell but at the top right of Georgia's outfit it says "adorable". Most of her clothes say words like "cutie pie, precious, beautiful, etc." Robert and I usually call Georgia what her outfit says. The other day she had on an Alabama outfit. Robert said, "I am not going to call you Alabama, that would just confuse you Georgia". I was laughing so hard.

Last night she was holding onto my thumb and I thought it was so cute. Her hand is so little compared to my thumb.

Blakeley and I went to visit one of our friends from church that just had a baby. Katie in the middle had Liam on Monday night weighing 9 lbs and 9ounces. He is a full 3 lbs heavier than Georgia and a month younger. Blakeley and Jasper are on the right.

Blakeley and her family came to bring us dinner the other night. We took some pictures of the kids. We did not get a picture of Hunter holding Georgia because he was having to watch Jude. This is Jasper and Georgia. We joke that they are going to get married. My mom and one of her best friends, Margaret, said this about Mark and me, luckily for Robert it didn't come true:) Jude, my Godson, holding Georgia
How sweet!!!!


Blakeley and Georgia. We asked Blakeley and Hunter to be Georgia's Godparents when we baptize her. My mom is going to make a gown out of her grammies wedding gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment