Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fall in love

Fall is one of my favorite times of year. This fall has been particularly beautiful. The weather has been in the 70's most days with very few rainy days. We have a park in our neighborhood that we try to walk to once a day to go swinging. I love seeing all the leaves change colors and hear the leaves rustle under my feet. I wish we could have spring, summer, and fall; no winter. As I write this it has just gotten cold here. Robert finally brought some wood in to make a fire later this week. It is too cold and rainy to go to the park now, but hopefully it will get a little warmer soon. Here are some pictures of Georgia doing her favorite thing.






We have three big oak trees in our front yard that produce a lot of leaves. Robert was out raking them the other weekend and the two girls next door came over to play in them. Watching them jump in the pile of leaves over and over again made me excited for seeing Georgia do that some day. For now she just got to sit in them and did not like it very much.




1 comment:

  1. Love love love her big blue eyes and two bottom teeth in that first picture!

    ReplyDelete