Monday, November 7, 2011

Murder Mystry Dinner

 This October we went to a Murder Mystery dinner with our friend from church. We all dressed up as literary characters. Some people have big speaking parts and others didn't. As you can guess I was a big character. We all had scripts to read and then mingled to find out clues about who killed the King. At the end we made a guess about who did it and found out in a dramatic revealing.
We did group babysitting at another couples house and shared babysitters. We were of course worried about Georgia because she doesn't like strangers well. When we arrived to get her I could hear her crying from outside. It was so nice to walk in and not have the crying come from my child. Georgia did great which is a good sign.

Tom Sawyer and Cinderella
Bashful from Snow White and Little Red Riding hood
Aladdin and Peter Pan
This is the couple who organize the whole event


The white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland and the evil Queen from Snow White
This is the couple who opened their house to us.


Group shot
 As the night unfolded we all made our guesses about who did it, how and why. Each of the characters went around and said a speech telling if they did it or not and why. The organizer would point to us to read our scripts. Everyone else kept going. I started to notice that my sheet was much larger than the rest. Finally, she said my name. It was I, Cinderella. I Killed the King

No comments:

Post a Comment