Thursday, November 17, 2011

And We're off

(This is my second attempt. I uploaded all the videos and them something messed up and it didn't save. I am so mad.)
As I previously stated Georgia is crawling now. Right after Georgia turned 9 months we started to work on the crawling thing. We stopped the cloth diapers for a week since they were so bulky. Sure enough after two days of being in the disposable diapers she started crawling. We let her get good at it for a week before we put the cloth diapers back on. While it is so cute watching her crawl, it is definitely a whole new game. We have to watch her constantly. She loves to crawl over and get Zoey's toys or play on her bed. I also am having to clean the floors multiple times a day to get rid of the dog hair. Anyone want a dog?


Yes she is naked. It is our favorite time right after bath.

This is an older video. One time during nap Georgia threw her paci over the crib. I was able to crawl down and hand it to her without seeing me. It took her a minute but she must have realized that there was a body to the hand that appeared. She pulled the bumper down to see me. After that it turned into a game.

This is one of her favorite activities, to toss everything out of a container. She loves to take nicely folded clothes and throw them everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. then she and autumn will get along just great. that is still her favorite thing to do. we have her diapers on the changing table and she loves to take them all off and throw them eveywhere. really anything that she can get out of things and throw. like right now she is throwing all of the utinsels out of my moms drawers. she's going to love that. :)

    ReplyDelete