Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween

This year was so much fun figuring out what we could all be together. Robert was Woody from Toy Story and I was Little Bo Peep, his girlfriend in the movie. Georgia was of course my sheep. I thought this was soo cute and creative. The Friday before Halloween we went to our annual party with our friends. There is another couple that has a baby 2 weeks older than Georgia. Hailey and I were pregnant together and were even in the same child birthing classes. We have multiple pregnancy pictures together. It was only perfect that she walks in as  Little Bo Peep with a sheep too. Her husband was the big bad wolf. It was very cute. As we were sitting playing with the babies, talking about how we have never seen another Little Bo Peep. In walks another Little Bo Peep(LBP) with 8 sheep. I will not have pictures of them because that LBP showed too much peep and the sheep looked like they had been sheered. It was too funny that we all matched.
On Halloween I went over to Blakeley's house to get a few pictures with the kids before handing out candy. Georgia missed her party with her friends because I had to work :(. After we passed out candy we went to our friends Matt and Kristi's house like we did last year. They had a bonfire set up in the street as did their other neighbors. Our other friends live across the street and they had a party too. Their neighborhood goes all out. While in my costume, I kept knocking things over or almost catching on fire. I finally changed as to not ruin my costume. Georgia went around to the neighbors to show off her costume, but next year we will actually trick or treat.

My little Sheep

Little Bo Peep, Sheep, and Woody
I made Robert's and my costume. All the Little Po Peep costumes I saw were not mommy appropriate.
Hailey with Anna Grace and me with Georgia Grace


The 2 sheep

Ceiling fans!!


Blakeley and her family as the Wizard of Oz

Georgia and Jasper as the Lion and the Lamb

Georgia with Molly. Molly is a Monkey. She also had a Pea in the Pod costume, but she did not like that one.

1 comment: