Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

So this year for Thanksgiving we went to my parents house. Brian was not able to make it because he was traveling in Asia, but it was extra special because my grandma was able to come. I did not get any family pictures, because my camera was still missing, but my sister-in-law is preganant too and we should have gotten a pregnant picture together...I hate I missed that. I was able to see a lot of my friends from high school and spend a lot of time with my neice and nephew. I brought up some of my old dolls from when I was younger and Emma LOVED them. She is calling all dolls "Honey" and called one of my dolls "Big Honey". She would try to carry this doll around and it was the same size as her.
Friday night we went to Sarah's house and everyone wanted to feel Georgia move and listen to her. Sarah told horror stories of her pregnancy and delivery. Hopefully, I was able to put a positive spin on pregnancy for my friends because I think most of them want to adopt now.
Sarah is trying to listen to my stomach.

Jenna got her stethescope and my friends took turns trying to listen to Georgia. It was so funny.



1 comment:

  1. Julie, I'm just now reading this..hilarious. I have to stay you were SUCH a good sport about all this. Can't wait to meet GG! Missed you this break!

    ReplyDelete