Thursday, December 30, 2010

God is Great!!!

So back in November, right before Thanksgiving, we were told that Georgia was breech (her butt was down and her head was up by my ribs). You cannot deliver this way, and I was very upset. There were lots of prayers and I went to a chiropractor to give Georgia every opportunity to flip. On Monday night she moved a lot, and I think turned then. We had an extra ultrasound yesterday, which showed that she was head down and ready to go!!! We are sooo happy. Now we can just let nature take its course and wait for Georgia to come and meet us rather than having to schedule a C-section.
At the appointment, the doctor said I am not dilated yet at all. She said that doesn't mean too much, because a lot of women do not dilate early and just go into labor one day. I do not feel that she is ready to come yet, but we are still soooo excited.
During the ultrasound we got to see Georgia's face and her eyes were open. It was soooo neat to see her little face and get a better clue at what she is going to look like. I started crying. She was sooo beautiful. It is getting more and more exciting. I can't wait for her to come.

1 comment:

  1. what wonderful news Julie! I am so happy for you and Robert!!! Cannot wait to meet GG!!!!

    ReplyDelete