Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Time

December is finally here and Christmas is just around the corner. Our social calendar in December is always packed and it all started this weekend. Friday night our Sunday School class cooked dinner for a group home of mentally handicap adults that we work with throughout the year. Everyone brought all their kids and it was so much fun. Two of our friends have young babies, and I spent most of the time holding them. Even though I am about to have one of my own, I still can't get enough baby time.
Saturday night we had Robert's work party. It was fun getting all dressed up and hanging our with our friends. Here are a few pictures from the Christmas party.

Robert and me by the Christmas Tree

Robert won one of the door prizes. He went running and cheering (like on the Price is Right) to go get the $35 gift card. The DJ said he wished that he could have given Robert the grand prize because of his enthusiasm.
This is a Huntsville friend who is due 4 days ahead of me, would you have guessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment