Monday, December 6, 2010

Shower

I had two wonderful showers at the beginning on December, one in Huntsville and one in Brentwood. I have been waiting to post on them because I was waiting on pictures, but I have other news so I will go ahead and post and hopefully go back and add pictures. I am so lucky to have such good friends and my parent’s friends to throw us these showers.
At the shower in Huntsville, they had Pink candy for decorations (I was in heaven) and everyone made me a scrapbook page to make things easier for when Georgia is here. The shower in Brentwood was mostly my mom's friends with a few of my High School friends there. Everything there was so pretty too. We got to play games, which I love, and one of my best friend's mom (Mollie's mom) won the game about guessing what I wanted Georgia to be like. She must know me well, she beat my mom, haha.
We got lots of wonderful gifts and are finally getting her nursery ready. Pictures to come soon.
Thank you everyone for all of the wonderful gifts, support, and hard work for the showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment