Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MSU-Alabama Game

So every year Robert and I try to go to a Mississippi State football game, and ever since I went to Alabama for grad school, we try to go to the UA vs MSU game. It makes a fun rivalry. This year we were able to get tickets at Alabama, which made for a new experience for our friends. Every year our tailgate gets bigger and bigger. This year we had two full size tents and tables and a tv. The weather turned out perfect during the day, and not too cold during the night.

Robert and me at the tailgate.
I am finally looking pregnant.

At the game!!!

Our seats are always at the very top of the stadium. This year presented new struggles trying to walk up to the top. I was huffing and puffing and sweating by the time we reached the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment