Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Crafts

Lately I have been making crafts for Georgia Grace and for gifts to other people. I am practicing my sewing skills. Robert really wants me to try to sell some of it, but I don't think it is worth the time. I enjoy doing it, but mainly because I get to show it off on my precious little girl or for friends. I have been making burp cloths, teething necklaces, applique onsies, bows, dresses, and a tutu. I rounded up some of my projects. I could not find all of them and have given some away as gifts.
This is a teething necklace. Georgia likes to grab and pull on it. She is just starting to us it as a teether
broach, 2 bows, headband, and a small clip
Witch leg onsie. I have cute leg warmers to go with this
This is my favorite one. So cute and girlie
Houndstooth dress! Roll Tide
This is a ghost onsie and a tutu. She looks so cute in it and loves the tulle.
I could not find her burp cloth that I love. I am having fun and hope to learn more skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment