Sunday, October 2, 2011

8 months

Georgia Grace seems to be growing up so fast. Robert and I try to enjoy every moment with her because we know she will be off at college soon. We have been doing a lot of the same stuff with play dates and hanging out with friends. She went to her first wedding and met her Great Aunt and Uncle. We have gone up to Nashville a few times to visit family and will go a few more times before the holidays. It is really nice having family close. Georgia also had her other grandma, Nana come visit her, but of course we forgot to take pictures.
Georgia is sitting up like a pro, but still falls backwards at times. She can pivot to a laying down position and sometimes gets up on all fours, but not much. She is not crawling yet, but I am more thankful than worried. She will get it on her own time, and I am enjoying her immobility. I say that, but she rolls all over the place. I had Robert pull the pack-in-play back out for her to play in while I get dressed. Otherwise she will roll over the room and out the door. She gets on her stomach and scoots backwards which is very funny. She will get stuck under furniture.
Georgia has one tooth on the bottom and is in full fledged teething mode right now. She is fussy with me, which she has never been before. She is still having a hard time being away from me. I continue to take her to the church nursery 3 times a which, and they usually page me if it is longer than an hour.
Georgia has a lot of fun playing on the floor with her toys. She loves to swing. We have a park in our neighborhood and we take walks down to it and push her in the swing. I took a video of it to show how happy she is, but you can't tell very well since the swing is moving. He favorite song is Patty Cake. She is doing better with sleeping, but has been waking up a lot lately because of the teething. She is eating great right now, but will only eat fruit and yogurt. No veggies.
This picture may be too small, but you can see her tooth
She is sooo long

I know this is weird, but even at an early age she likes her reading material.

No comments:

Post a Comment