Monday, October 3, 2011

29 and Holding

This year I celebrated the first of many 29th birthdays. We have a lot of friends that have kids that we never get to have over because I do not have toys for toddlers yet. We decided to rent a bounce house partly for them and mostly for me. Let's be serious...who doesn't want to have fun like a kid. The funny thing is that most of the people with kids that came, did not bring their kids for various reasons. We have two little girls that live next door and they had enough fun for everyone. We have a good house for having people over because we have a nice deck area. Unfortunately it was unusually cold on my birthday and most people wanted to stay inside to stay warm or to watch the baseball and football games. We do not have enough seating for everyone. At one point, I counted over 40 people at the house. Even though it was crowded it was so much fun.
Later in the night, Robert built a fire in the fire pit and we made smores and sat around it.
It was one of the best birthdays I have ever had. Thank you to everyone that helped make it a special day and to my wonderful family. Robert you made this such a magical day, I love you.
Hanging out watching the kids jump
Watching the Cardinals game
Kids started the jumping off
Me holding Molly even though she is wearing a gators dress
Hanging out by the fire
Later in the evening the adults took over the bounce house
Kristi and Me
Ken, Brad, Steak, and me
I got tackled to the ground many times
The next day Robert and I had more fun on the bounce house

No comments:

Post a Comment