Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Silly morning

Usually the mornings are our best time. I am usually busy running all over town or working out, but I love to just stay home and play with Georgia Grace. This particular morning I decided to take some funny pictures. I think every parent puts their kid in a diapers box, not original, but cute.



Say cheese!! I love how she looks like she is posing. She is going to be all ready for her school picture.



Again with the posing. It is so cute


Remember the movie E.T. when they hide him in all the stuffed animals. My parents did this to me and it is only right that I do it to my child too. Haha can you find Georgia Grace?


We are getting ready for our big trip and are so excited!! We miss Robert/Daddy and can't wait to go see him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment