Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of July

Every year we end up doing something different for the 4th of July. This year we went down to Gulf Port, MS and saw Robert's family. All of Robert's aunts were in town and he has a lot of cousins that live down there. It was a lot of fun seeing the family and hanging out. We went to the beach and fed the seagulls(I know, not what I normally go to the beach for, but 5 year-olds like it). We went to a fishing rodeo and saw some HUGE fish that had been caught. On Monday the 4th, we headed up to Vernal to the family farm area for a huge family reunion lunch. We had a little service for Bobby, Robert's dad, and buried his ashes. He is buried in the family cemetery next to his favorite uncle. It was nice to have some closure and put his ashes in the ground. You are greatly missed Bobby. After lunch we hurried back to Huntsville to see my friend Kristi and her new baby Molly. She had Molly on July 1st, literally as we were walking out the door for our trip. I told her that she was not allowed to have Molly why I was out of town and she listened, but I still didn't get to see her in the Hospital. She is a beautiful healthy baby, 8 lbs 11 ounces born by c-section. She was breech and no one knew. They are doing well now.



At the farm.
There would have been more pictures from out trip, but I left the memory card in the computer as I often do.
Me holding Molly


Best Friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment