Sunday, February 24, 2013

Miller Time

This past July my brother and his family planned a trip to Disney World with my sister-in-law's family. My older nephew and niece were great ages for this 5 and 3. I personally thought that my youngest nephew was a little young (being 1) and would make the experience a little harder. I volunteered to watch him for their trip. When I volunteered this I did not know that Robert would be gone on a work trip and that I would be in my first trimester of a rough pregnancy. It ended up being a great time, but I was exhausted. Miller is a very energetic little boy. He is 2 months younger than Georgia, but has double the amount of energy and was into everything since it was new.
We had lots of fun and went to a free concert in the park, the farmer's market for fresh doughnuts, walks, the park, and the YMCA. They had so much fun with each other. I ended up getting food poisoning the night Miller left. I am so thankful that it was once he was gone.
When we went to the airport to meet Sharon (my sis-in-law) Miller was hesitant to run up to her. It was funny to me, but I know Sharon wished her baby would have run to her with open arms. It made me feel good to know that he had fun with me.

 
 What a beautiful child
My brother's family doesn't have any pets. Miller was so excited to see Lorelai. He would not leave her alone and she is not a nice cat. I had to lock her in my room because I was afraid that Miller would catch her and she would attack him.
 Fun cousin time
 Georgia will really hate me later for how many bath pictures I post and how many baths I made her take with other kids

 They both loved to swing
Who wouldn't love that face. Miller is such a sweet little boy and I am so glad that I got the opportunity to spend some special time with him. Colorado is too far. Sharon you are welcome to send any of your precious angels here anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment