Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bachelorette Party

This past August my middle brother Brian got married!! I was so excited and honored to get to be part of their wedding. I flew out to California for the bachelorette party. It was nice to get to spend some more time with Keeley and get to know her a little better. It was a fun weekend hanging out with all her friends. We went to a blowout bar and got our hair and makeup down before the day started. Then we rented a limo and went to wine country. It was fun even though I was pregnant and couldn't drink. I am not the biggest wine drinker anyways.
 Keeley getting her hair done at the blowout bar
 Blowout bar. I don't think we have these in Huntsville yet. I don't know if we will either. Apparently they are huge in California and people go get their hair done before work. I am a ponytail type of girl myself.
 fun ride in the limo. Keeley's sister Clair (back left) made a cd for the limo ride consisting mainly of Disney songs. I knew I liked this girl.

 Keeley and me
 Wine tasting !!

Bridesmaid lunch the next moring

No comments:

Post a Comment