Monday, February 25, 2013

California Part 1

In August we were fortunate to get to go back to California again. Robert's work took him out there and we went and joined him. My brother was very sweet and coordinated his wedding to the time we would already be out there. Georgia and I flew out a few days early and spent some time in southern Cali with some of my friends. I did not get a picture of us with my friend Meagan :( All of these pictures came up in the reverse order so I apologize. It was a fun time in southern Cali and fun with the family at the wedding. I always feel that I do not get to see my family enough at weddings, especially if I am in the wedding. The little bit was still fun.
 

Georgia was the first one out on the dance floor. I love that one of the band guys is video taping her too.
Dancing with Gigi
When I was trying to pack up the next day, Georgia decided that she was going to unpack my underwear and put on every piece. They were clean, don't worry.
Feeding Uncle Brian and Aunt Keeley goldfish.

Following the band
The only picture I have of the wedding. Robert had the camera. He had to leave the wedding because Georgia wanted me to hold her the whole time and I couldn't.



Cute cousins.
Emma is in the background.
snacking before the wedding
 
We all got ready together for the wedding. We also printed out the programs and tied bows. There were many problems that happened with the programs. I was stressing out, but Keeley was calm about all of it.

Keeley getting ready for the wedding.
Up way passed her bed time, but was a good sport. Loved her flower girl bear that she got from Uncle Brian and Aunt Keeley
Cousin loving
Our last morning in SoCal Georgia and I went to a local beach. It was pretty cold. Georgia had a love/hate relationship with the sand. 


Visiting Gina

Me, Kari, and Brandi (old roommates)
Playdate with Brandi and Kari's kids
Before we left we spent a couple of days with Gigi and Bopa. Bopa made this rocking horse for the grandkids.


1 comment:

  1. i loved your brides maids dress. it is lovely. you looked great

    ReplyDelete