Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day

On Valentine's day we went to a play group at my friend Rachel's house. She has twin 3 year old boys and a little girl 5 months younger than Georgia. The kids had fun playing and having cute snacks that Rachel cut out with a heart.


 This was minus 3 kids another set of twins and another baby.


A few days before Valentine's Day we went to another play group to make valentines for the daddies with finger paint. My friend Kristi made paint out of pudding so it would be edible if the kids tried to eat it. Good thing she did because Georgia sat down and ate the whole bowl of blue paint. I didn't know that she could use a spoon and feed herself, but she sure showed me that she knew how. She would not leave and devoured the whole bowl. None of the other kids wanted anything to do with the paint. 





Look mom, I did it!!!

As you might guess I will not be letting her feed herself any time soon. I had to take her straight up stairs and give her a bath at Kristi's house. 

Don't forget to scroll down and see the other new posts, I just added a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment