Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nutritionist

We had been waiting to hear from the nutritionist and I finally was able to schedule an appointment. We went and saw her today. She said that Georgia is eating a good amount, but she wants me to beef it up. Basically she wants me to add sugar, butter, and cheese to everything she eats. I don't think I will end up adding that much sugar, but will continue to do the butter and cheese. She gained 7 ounces since her 12 months check up which is great!! hopefully she will continue to gain for our weight check up in 2 weeks.
I will add more posts about our trip to Colorado in a few days. Really busy with Robert being out of town and getting ready to leave for the weekend again.

1 comment:

  1. I think that Georgia is just perfectly petite! I'm sure she will be thrilled about getting to eat butter and cheese on everything!

    ReplyDelete