Thursday, December 8, 2011

10 months

I can't believe my baby is in double digits now. She is getting bigger and bigger to me (even though she isn't growing). I can't believe we have less than 2 months until she turns one.
We had to go back and do a weight check up on Georgia and she lost 3 ounces because of being sick. She now weighs 14 lbs 9 ounces and is not on the growth chart. We are working hard to get her weight up, giving bottles after nursing and giving her fatty food like grilled cheese sandwiches. Georgia's favorite foods are: cheerios, most kinds of bread, cheese, and anything sweet. She will eat fruit baby food, but won't eat real fruit. We are working on it, I think it is a texture thing. We keep our cheerios in old puff containers for easy access. Georgia will see one and crawl right over to it. She will attempt to put the bottle in her mouth and then gets mad when she gets no food. She will also sign more in her highchair when looking at the bottle.
Georgia is crawling now and taking a few steps with a walking toy. She says momma, waves high and bye, blows kisses, and signs more. It think she says hi too, but not 100% sure if she really knows what it means or is just repeats me.
She loves to play and pull all toys or laundry out of a bin. She loves to read and look at books. Pat the Bunny is her favorite book right now. We sing a lot before bed and she cuddles up with me, I love it. She is really attached to her blanket. I bought 4 lovies for her, so I could switch them out when they got dirty and she doesn't care about them.
Georgia is a very happy baby and loves to be around other kids. She still loves to swing, but we don't get to do it as often since it got cold. She still tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants or we take something away from her that she is not supposed to have. I just read a post my friend wrote on her blog about her toddler throwing fits, and I can only imagine how bad Georgia's will be.
She is not napping as good any more. I hear her in there talking and playing. When I have walked in she is standing up playing with something.
She is our beautiful peach and we love her more and more every day.
 It is so hard to get a mobile baby to sit still for a picture
This was too cute, she just lay her head down


 Happy baby!


This is a video of Georgia reading her book. I try to get videos of all the cute stuff she does, but when she sees the camera she stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment