Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Good Morning

Lately when I have gone to get Georgia Grace up for the morning she has been in the best mood. She smiles, squeals, and is just so darn cute. I just had to get it on video. As I watch her when she is like this I am overwhelmed with Joy. I am normally a very happy person, but lately I have just been jubilant. God has given me a wonderful gift and I am making sure to appreciate every moment. I watch her grow and get bigger every day and feel that time is moving very fast. We have to make sure that we take advantage of every day and opportunity that comes our way, before life passes us by. I say this in hopes of reminding people of the joyfulness of your childhood. Back when there was not a care in the world except what you were going to have for an afternoon snack. Try to take some time to experience the pure happiness of life and your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment