Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cloth diapers

Today I started using cloth diapers. Georgia Grace has finally out grown newborn diapers(only took 2 1/2 months) which means she has enough fat on her to wear the cloth diapers. I am so excited to start this. I know most people think I am crazy for wanting to do this, but after seeing Blakeley do it and how easy it was, I am all about it. The diapers are cute and come in so many fun colors. Right now the diaper looks so big on her, but when she gets a little bigger they will fit better. It also helps her bloomers and leggings stay on since her waist is too small to hold them up :)
She is so happy in her new diaper The diaper velcros just like disposables

See how easy! And so cute!

1 comment:

  1. My smiley girl is so adorable in her cloth diapers! Glad they finally fit. :)

    ReplyDelete