Wednesday, January 11, 2012

11 months

Wow, it has taken me a long time to get this post up. I have a had a hard time getting back into the swing of things after the holidays. I am behind on so many things and am trying to get ready for Georgia's bday. I have a lot to get done before the party. I am making most of Georgia's decorations so I still have work to do.
11 months, wow. Since I am writing this so late we only have 2 weeks until she turns 1. I was thinking back to this time last year, we were trying to get her to come out. Robert and I wanted today to be her birthday, so it would be 1/11/11, but she had other plans.
She is so much fun right now, with a little bit of attitude. She loves to play with so many things. She got new toys for Christmas, and I would have to say her favorite toy is her toy dog and the cups from her picnic basket.
She loves to talk and babble. She has started to say dada. She now calls everything dada. I notice a difference in the way she says it to Robert, but he doesn't. She says hi and waves. It is so cute to see her in the high chair and she starts waving and says "hi" in her cute little girl voice. She is also signing all done.
We do not know how much she weighs, but we did just have to move up to size 3 diapers. She has averaged a size diaper for 6 months. I am hoping we will not have to move to size 4 before I can completely potty train her.
She still only has 2 teeth showing, but has been teething for a while and we can see 3 top teeth about to come in. I am ready for teething to be over. It is not fun for either of us. She wakes up all night long and I have a harder time falling back asleep than she does.
Her motor skills have gotten so much better. It is amazing to see what all she can get into and reach now. She is not wanting to walk and will not be doing it by her birthday, but that is ok. She will eventually get it.
Her favorite food is yogurt, cheerios, and most breads. We have started giving her breast milk from a sippy cup. She does fine with it, but she just doesn't drink a lot. She does not like real fruit, the texture bothers her.
Trying to get these pictures was so hard. She moves all over the place. She can reach so many more things and has no fear. We love Georgia Grace sooooo much and enjoy every day with her. She makes me smile, laugh, and truly enjoy life like never before.




 She loves bath time. Notice all the toys in tub. She barely fits.

1 comment:

  1. Those last two of her in the tub look so much like you, Jules! I've never really seen a whole lot of you in her, except for that first day in the hospital, but I do now!

    ReplyDelete