Sunday, September 25, 2011

Labor Day

I am very behind on my blogs. We have been very busy this month and will hopefully slow down, but it doesn't look like we will anytime soon. Labor day weekend we went to the lake with my parents and Grandmother, Mimi. Mimi just moved from Phoenix to Nashville which was hard leaving all of her friends. Mom really wanted her to come down to the lake and have a nice weekend with good weather and great views. It couldn't have been better. The water was perfect for skiing in the morning and I would get up early and take a long run. Robert slalomed for the 1st time in 10 years and did great. My dad did his once a year ski run. He claims he is going to ski once a year until he is 80. We have lots of fun hanging out and enjoying the beautiful weather and scenery.
She loves pictures
4 generations
Mom, Mimi, Me, and Georgia
On Sunday we came back to Huntsville, because my best friend from high school, Lindsay, was coming down to see us. Lindsay is even more busy than I am and I was so honored that she wanted to take her day off to come down and see us. She had fun playing with Georgia, but Zoey didn't like it. Lindsay is not an animal person and did not love on Zoey or really want her touching her. Zoey didn't like this very much and was very hesitant towards Lindsay. Zoey tried to protect Georgia by barking at Linds.
Lindsay and Georgia
Playing in a Zoey free environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment