Sunday, October 24, 2010

First Shower

So we had our first shower the other weekend. It was with some of our friends in Hunstville, most of them Robert works with. My parents were able to come down, but unfortunately Robert's family wasn't able to come. Hopefully they will get to see me before I burst, hehe. Here is a picture of the wonderful girls who hosted the shower.




Kristi, me, Beth



The game the girls planned was to have the boys have a beer drinking contest out of baby bottles. It was pretty entertaining. Shane finished first, took a walk, filled the bottle up again, and beat the boys again. It was very funny.

This is one of the many wonderful gifts we got. I can't wait to start putting Georgia on the Potty. Thank you to all of our friends for the wonderful shower and gifts. It means a lot to us and is a big help. It is amazing how expensive babies are. I always heard people say that, but I don't think you can understand until you experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment